Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our baby girl!


Introducing our daughter, Clara Therese Nobles!

100 comments:

  1. OHH MYYY!!! How lovely!!!! Absolutely beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family!! And I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby, beautiful family, beautiful name! Enjoy today!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have goosebumps and tingles all over. Blessings to all. What an awsome photo, what an awsome day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm crying for you. What a beautiful first family picture! Enjoy her! Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!

    Deo gratias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you! Clara is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is my niece!!! Have prayed for her for so long!! So glad to see her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I have tears in my eyes. What a beautiful girl, and a beautiful name too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! What a gift all three of you have been given by our truly amazing Father!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEA!!!! It's really happening!!!!! Thank you for sharing this amazing journey with us all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGOMGOMG, what a beautiful family, i can't wait to hear everything, love, love her name too!!!!!!! Have a safe trip home and a welcome to motherhood!!!!!!!!!! See we all knew you would be a mother soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. Congratulations on your miracle daughter Clara! I am new to your blog and found you through another blogger. And although I haven't known you for long I am crying tears of joy for you. God does some amazing things!!!! Prayers to you and your beautiful new family. Merry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I LOVE her name. LOVE IT!!!! I do have a daughter named Claire and one in heaven named Therese. I offered my labor with Claire for your intentions, and I asked Therese for her intercession that you would be a mother soon! Oh my, how absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    She is gorgeous!!!!! I am overjoyed for you both!!!!! Praise God!!!!

    My friend who adopted her daughter calls the day they met her and brought her home her "gotcha day." They celebrate it each year, just like a birthday. So little Clara, today, January 6th (Feast of the Epiphany) is your gotcha day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing, beautiful, i've always loved the name clara. this is so uplifting... thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay I am crying. God Bless her. She is just about the cutest little peanut I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats - beautiful family - praise our awesome God. Bless her birthmom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful name, and a perfectly beautiful FAMILY! Sooooooo filled with joy for you all!!

    Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just think of how this day will be celebrated for the rest of your lives! And how appropriate that you should first hold your daughter on Epiphany. God’s love has truly been manifested in the creation of your family! Thank you so much for opening your heart on this journey. I’m so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous!! I am so happy for you! Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love her name! You both look so happy. I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't remember how I found your blog... but it was at least a year ago. I have continued to check in and have been praying hard to see just this post someday! What a beautiful baby girl and family! Congratulations Mom & Dad!! Blessings to you from way out here in Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. she is beautiful.

    so excited for you and r!!!

    you need to change your "about me" to "I am a mother."

    ReplyDelete
  23. My hand just flew to my mouth when the picture popped up! How amazing. I realized yesterday why I have been drawn to your blog so much and why you all have been in my thoughts almost constantly. I am a birth mother (20 years ago now) and being able to share this journey with you from the other side has been a true blessing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a little peanut!! Beautiful name for a beautiful girl!! Enjoy every minute of this time getting to know your sweet daughter.

    We love you guys!

    Ryane

    ReplyDelete
  25. On the day that the wisemen shared their gifts with the baby Jesus, you've been given the gift of a child.

    WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH K & R- she is perfect!!!! We are just thrilled beyond words for you guys!!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  27. She absolutely beautiful, and it makes my heart smile to see how happy you and Ryan look. Congrats really isn't enough. I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Imagine me, weaving through Chicago traffic, obsessively checking for updates, and then trying to type out a congrats!
    :):):)

    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!

    (You too, Auntie!)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a beautiful day!

    Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name;
    make known his deeds among the peoples!
    Sing to him, sing praises to him;
    tell of all his wondrous works!
    —Psalm 105:1-2

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've been a lurker around here for a long time, but I wanted to congratulate you on your lovely little girl! What a beautiful family! I love her name, but my own daughter's name is Claire Teresa, so maybe I'm just partial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Absolutely STUNNING FAMILY OF THREE!

    Wow, surely God is GOOD - ALL THE TIME!

    Big hugs to you all! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a beautiful family! I have goosebumps. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congratulations- I am so happy for you and your new little family!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am speechless! Just so happy for you all! She is beautiful and I love her name. I can't wait to hold baby Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What an amazing gift!!!!!!!!! On Ephiphany and everything...this is soo cool! What a beautiful name as well. You've got some major saints that wil be interceeding for this little girl! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  37. She fills your once empty arms so beautifully! I'm crying tears of absolute joy for your new family of three. Praise be to God!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a beautifuly family! You three look so natural together! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Long-time lurker sitting here crying my eyes out with tears of joy. God bless all THREE of you!! Thank you for sharing this journey with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  40. HOW BEAUTIFUL. I can not help to comment. I have been in your shoes!
    I know how happy you are. God Bless you and your new family. Enjoy every moment.Congratulations!
    I have tears of joy in my eyes for you.

    Tracy from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations on your new addition! I am thrilled for you..she is adorable! I love her name too..one of my hubby's and I fav girl names! Enjoy and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh, K...what a beautiful family you all make. Welcome to motherhood (particularly adoptive motherhood...which is extra special).

    I am totally crying now...I knew I would!


    And I love the name!!! We have the same tastes in names...I wanted to name a daughter Chiara Therese someday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. How a beautiful name! Congrats! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I've been reading your blog for a while - it is so inspiring. Praise God for answering your prayers, this is truely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Every single painful moment was so worth it! :) So happy! Now I can breath!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. what a beautiful family photo - thank you so much for sharing these steps with us!

    clara is so very precious - and HIS timing is always, always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is so winderful. What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. Looking forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  48. There are tears in my eyes seeing the post! At long last...CONGRATS MAMA!

    ReplyDelete
  49. It is all so wonderfully fitting! Doesn't God write the most AMAZING stories? I love it that we were fortunate enough this time to get the whole picture! I know He is busy writing others as we speak, but we can only just see a piece! Congratulations, mom and dad, on your beautiful Clara. She is beautiful beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  50. woo freaking hoo!!! She's precious! Adorable!!! Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a precious little miracle! She's adorable. Welcome Clara--oh the prayers sent heavenward for you!

    ReplyDelete
  52. How beautiful and uplifting. Congrats Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  53. She's a doll! She looks like you. Crazy! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Beautiful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh My Goodness!

    She's beautiful! You're glowing (so is Ryan!)! You look like a wonderfully happy family!

    I absolutely love her name and I agree with the other commenters who have said that Epiphany has a lot more meaning now. What a truly priceless gift!

    AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am in tears. Congratulations to you and to the little baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Whoo-Hoo!! Totally awesome!! And I love her name!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. How awesome that you got your Clara on Epiphany! I love her name and she's so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  59. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Awwww! So happy for you guys! I have tears in my eyes! She is just beautiful!

    I also LOVE the name!

    Have a WONDERFUL day with your new precious gift!

    Kacy

    ReplyDelete
  61. So thrilled for you guys!! Clara Therese is gorgeous, just perfect. What an amazing blessing - God is so good. Enjoy every single second with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you! Thanks be to God for your precious gift!

    ReplyDelete
  63. That is one blessed little girl. I am thankful for your miracle, for her chance at a wonderful life knowing the love of God! Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Congratulations! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  65. This is so exciting for you, I am so happy for you as well. God bless, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  66. She is gorgeous, you are all gorgeous.

    I love the name!

    Praise God!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but I can't believe this all happened so fast and I definitely can't believe I just opened my blogroll and you have her ALREADY. TODAY. Are you sure you didn't actually post this tomorrow?

    I'm not missing anything, am I? You handed over the cash (shady lawyer people!), and she's yours now?

    And I LOVE HER NAME. Fortunately that's not one of the ones I was planning to use (in an innocently optimistic time), so I have no temptation to add you to my infertile's s-list. Oh, yes, and: CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I found your story through another blog I read (Building Cathedrals). Just wanted to say congratulations and we'll be praying that God continues his blessings upon your beautiful family!

    P.S. The street we live on is called Nobles Lane. I thought it was a cute coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  69. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so so so happy for you all. What a beautiful family the 3 of you make. Tears of joy for you up North here :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. YEA!! Beautiful baby, beautiful name, and 2 beautiful parents. So happy for all 3 of you. I hope you and Ryan enjoy the wonderful warmth of baby arms!

    Dancing for joy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Beautiful family! Beautiful name! I can't believe you guys went from zero to baby in one week's time. It is such a miracle and we have all be blessed to watch it unfold. Your heads must be spinning. I'll leave you with a quote that I have been holding onto the last couple years and that is particularly appropriate for you today:
    "Those who sew in tears will reap with cries of joy." Psalm 126:5

    ReplyDelete
  72. Congrats!! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  73. OH MY GOODNESS!! She's gorgeous. She's perfect. She's a peanut! You both look so happy. She's meant to be in your arms.

    I LOVE her name!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am in tears of happiness for all of you. I have never posted on your board before, but TCIE was my Creighton practitioner and she told me about your story. I am blown away.
    Praise God for being ever faithful and honoring your trust. I am humbled by you and your husband and your daughter Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  75. oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!
    So beautiful!!!!
    You guys are just gorgeous!

    Love the name, and so fitting, IRL I have a friend named Clara, and always thought you resembled her.


    tell us about these first days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. K.,
    I am a complete stranger to you but I have prayed for this day for so long! Your fidelity has been rewarded with such a perfect little girl! May God always bless your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Thanks be to God for your beautiful family! Your daughter is precious and blessed to join your family. May the Holy Family inspire you always.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beautiful name! Beautiful baby! Beautiful famil!

    ReplyDelete
  79. K,

    Here are some parts of some e-mails you and I exchanged not long ago.

    Me to you:

    I wish you every happiness, every blessing in the world. Your baby is waiting for you. And when they place her in your arms, it's going to be like two puzzle pieces interlocking. You'll see.
    And all the pain and all the irritation will be SO worth it. I promise. I look forward to the day you post baby pictures!


    And this was from you to me:

    I think God is really telling me that it's not about picking the right doctor, getting that next test or procedure, taking the right pills or chasing the new infertility trend. It's about Him and only Him. Sometimes I wonder if that is naive, but I think thoughts like that are just me doubting God. I keep praying that he shows me his will and this is what is constantly on my heart. I can't ignore it any longer!

    Can I just say, my heart is so full for you right now.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. I can't stop crying today. I prayed so hard and for so long for you and I'm sitting here feeling selfish about how happy I am because God heard me(and so many others)! I will get over it and well, doggonit, I am just filled with faith and inspiration. What a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  81. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!


    Welcome to the most wonderful family in the world, Clara Therese!!!!! And may I introduce you to your 428 Aunts?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Praised be Jesus Christ! She's beautiful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. WOW she is s beautiful and tiny! If it's anyone who deserves this baby it's you- I have followed your blog for a year and my heart has broken with you so many times. What a blessing in the midst of everything... God bless you and you enjoy her and cherish every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Congratulations! She's beautiful. You and your husband are going to be wonderful parents! Clara is so blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Beautiful family! I am so happy for you! I cannot wait to see more pictures! Love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Oh my! I haven't read in awhile. So much has happened! I just knew it would happen for you! She is precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Congrats!!! I just found your blog a few days ago through "Babies everywhere...but none that call me Mama". I'm so happy for you! And she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Wow! Congratulations. You are such a beautiful family. God bless you!

    p.s. I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Congratulations! What a beautiful family and a precious little girl. What a story you have to share with her some day.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Picture Perfect!!! Congratulations, your missing piece to the puzzle has been found! What a journey to a happy ending!!!Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am new to your blog. I found it through Rhiannon. I am Gretchen, who she posted about when she posted about you. It looks like we both became a mom the same day. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am crying happy tears for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Congratulations!! It's so wonderful to see you with your baby in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Many, many, many congratulations on your baby girl! She is beautiful and you and your husband just look so very happy.

    makingmemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete