Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ON OUR WAY!

Paperwork is signed! Driving to the nanny's house! Ahhhh! Praise God! We're going to meet her in just minutes!

20 comments:

  1. no speeding tickets....but it would be so understandable

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! i just hopped over here from LFCA... this is amazing! you JUST posted this! and the picture of the pink carseat... WOW AGAIN! gave me the chills.. you must have been staring at it the entire drive! and to think, you are about to fill it!

    what a blessing... congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God, indeed!!! I think we all feel like we're there with you- wouldn't you love 30 people screeching with joy in the backseat next to your carseat?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray! gogogo!
    I'm weeping in my cube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking about you and praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an amazing moment when you first lay eyes on your child. We can't wait to hear the exciting details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the name of the child shall be?????

    Did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is your labor, K! You are pushing now! ;)

    Godspeed and many prayers for all three of you!

    Congratulations N. family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is R.'s sister. They have her!!! I just got a text with a pic of the three of them!!! Praise the LORD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, they have her??? I want to see that picture! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see the new family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAAHHHH!! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay!!!! i keep refreshing for pictures... :)

    can't wait to see both of you with her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trying not to cry... can't wait for the next update!!

    ReplyDelete