Thursday, March 27, 2008

New cycle

Well the long saga is over - I finally started a new cycle today. And let me just say that my body apparently wanted me to make no mistake about it this time.

I still haven't gotten the results from PPVI yet, even though it is a mute point now. I guess they still need to call me back, though, for my instructions for this cycle. They kind of talked to me about that the other day, but they still wanted to rule out pregnancy at that point. They'll probably say just to continue on the same way and to get the u/s, which I will definitely have to put off until May due to our upcoming vacation.

I guess I'm okay with this today, probably because it has been so drawn out this past week and I knew it was coming. Right now all I can think about is that I just really want to find out what's wrong. And I'm just so nervous that I'll end up being diagnosed with LUF and there will be nothing we can do about it. I wish I ovulated!! Please God, let me ovulate!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. Not knowing can definitely be one of the most frustrating things of all. You'll be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry your period finally came - I had a great day but then got more and more ticked off about it as time went on.

    Guess that is inevitable.

    Nothing a beer can't help out with, though.

    We'll get through this somehow, someday.

    ReplyDelete