No mucus yet. What's up, B6? I know, it's not like I started it when I should have, but I'm still holding out hope that it'll take effect.
So I am EXHAUSTED lately. For instance, I slept today from like five to seven. That's not like me! I'm not a napper. And lately, on this very blog, I have been bragging about how much energy I've had in the last couple months. Since Monday, though, I have been tired to the point of not being able to keep my eyes open. Could this be the Tamoxifen? It's not the new vitamins because I only started those yesterday. Who knows. What I do know it is definitely cycle related because I don't think anything with me isn't cycle related.
Speaking of my cycle, it's day 16 and I haven't ovulated yet. Well, I haven't ovulated yet as far as I know. Yesterday was 10KL x1 and so far today, I would chart 4AD. But my temperature hasn't risen (I know, I know...) and I just don't feel like I have. Although now that I think about it, I do feel different today. I haven't had any abdominal pains and the feeling I've had lately in my legs is gone. Maybe I am just not used to it happening this early, so I am expecting more mucus. We'll see soon, I guess.
I have to admit, though, that I can't remember if I had some 6K today or not. Part of me thinks I did, and part of me thinks that was yesterday. I am so bad about this. Sometimes I just can't keep it all straight and I don't want to get to the point of having to take notes after every bathroom visit. I am already keeping enough of a record of my life when I chart everything at night. To do more than that might drive me insane. I don't know, though. I might have to in order to have my peak +7 blood draw done on the right day. I've been worried all cycle that I'm not going to get that right, which is crazy because I have no reason to think that will happen. I just hope it doesn't end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Alright, I am going to go make some food - despite the fact that I am not hungry - so I can take my B6 (I got a little nauseous last night so I am not taking any chances). Seriously, if it weren't for all the medications I take which require to be taken with food, I would eat a lot less than I do. What a change - I used to eat to make me happy and now I eat to take pills. Oh well. That is my life.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Mid-cycle confusion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bummer about the B6! Are you taking any other mucus enhancers? My doctor eventually had me take B6, guaifenesin (Robitussin or Mucinex), and amoxicillin. The amoxicillin was really effective, so you might want to ask your doctor if the B6 doesn't seem to work.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the practitioners and Drs realize how confusing checking mucus can be. Gosh....I try to remember what is going on but when I go to record before bed...I do ask "was it all day? Once a day? Which observation was more fertile?" It sometimes stressed me out too. Ugh! I think we just need to try our best with it. I have a peak day and then I have nothing...but of course, according to the Napro dr...I still may not be ovulating. Hmmm...so I with that I think my body is lying to me. Oh well....
ReplyDeleteAs far as the B6 is concerned...It upsets my stomach too. Food helps. I didn't take it today for I had a little upset stomach after dinner and I didn't want to make it worse. I think the stress of the cold day got me wound up. Anyways...if I feel any bit queazy..I skip the vitamins and sometimes I just plain forget to take them. Somedays I feel like there are too many things for me to remember. Hope it all goes well for you!
i was hoping that B6 would help me, but the side effects were too much so i stopped taking it. i'm glad that ANBS mentioned guaifenenesin, hopefully i can tolerate that!
ReplyDeletewhen i was prescribed the B6 i started taking it as soon as i got the prescription. perhaps it takes a little while to take effect?
and yes, take it with food. the pharmacist and my naturopath said that it would help my side effects, so it should help you! ;)