Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blood work

I forgot to mention in my last post that I got my blood work results for my day-three draws of estradiol and prolactin. They are both normal. Prolactin was 2.3 and estradiol was 65. My pap smear was also normal. Praise be to God! 

I just didn't want good news to go unnoticed. It is so easy to take that for granted. And, by the way, I am getting used to normal test results lately! After four years of all my tests having something wrong, it's a great change!

14 comments:

  1. Yay for good news! That's great to be getting used to "normal" results, too. Okay, am I the only one who went back and checked my #s to compare? LOL... I'm not psycho, just curious to see what other doctors say is normal. Whew... I'm normal, too. (Which a couple doctors have already told me.. but it's reassuring just the same.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! It's amazing what a really good, healthy diet can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! I am going to start the menstrual cycle hormone profile in a few weeks for Dr Hilgers, so at least I know that if my hormone results come back abnormal, there is hope for me! I am glad you posted about the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice to have good news! God is so good! Enjoy this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Take every bit of news as hope. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!

    Hey my word verification is hotti. Coincidence? I don't think so :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome news! Yay for you. I totally am kissing your ass with an award haha not really I just think you and Nicole are amazing with this whole Creighton stuff and you both aren't afraid to tell people what's up. In fact, I just told my friend's sis about your site because she's dealing with PCOS. I'm praying she'll listen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I know it didn't come easy, so give yourself a pat on the back!

    And thanks be to God for giving you the strength to be able to stick to your diet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the wonderful news! I bet you will be the next one to become pregnant! Please know I'm praying for you!

    http://hailmaryfullofgrace-mt.blogspot.com/

    When you get a chance, please visit my blog? Am I the only one who feels this way??

    Love,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good news is always awesome. I was just reading up on all your recent posts. You've been a busy girl and I've been a big slacker. The cheesecake bars look wonderful! Then again all your recipes are wonderful! The aprons are beautiful too and I'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The G.I. diet sounds inviting except I get migraine headaches from artificial sweeteners (I have tried splenda). Congrats on loosing all of those pounds!!!! That is wonderful that the Creighton Method seems to be working for you. I've been charting for a long time (15 months) and seeing a Napro Dr in my area. There has been some changes. My diagnosis is hypothyroidism (taking T3 and T4) and low progesterone (prometrium pills). I also take the B6 vitamins for more "white baby" stickers before ovulation (I used to be more green baby)! My prayers are with you and everyone else who is on this journey.

    ReplyDelete