Sunday, August 17, 2008

Brief update

I have a lot I need to post about. One story in particular that blew me away last week. I'm too tired to do it now, but I did want to post something in the meantime, so here's a quick update.

  • My cycle ended up lasting to day 26. Not great, but better than had it lasted only 23 days, which is what it seemed like it was going to be at one point.


  • I had a lot of pain at the end of the last cycle/beginning of this cycle. Not sure why, and whether it is related to pcos or if endometriosis is making a comeback.


  • I am now on day 5 of my current cycle.


  • We are still excited from last week's premiere and I can't imagine that anything could top that. I am getting an average of one DVD request a day, which is great, and we haven't even begun any marketing outside of the city it was filmed in. We have to order a second run already!


  • Two DVDs are now in the hands of a couple who will be sending them on to EWTN and the Vatican (God is so good!). Needless to say we're praying hard!


  • Have I mentioned how blessed I am? Not only has God's grace completely enveloped us this last week with the movie, but separately from that, I have an immense amount of peace about infertility. I am SO excited for God's plan for us and I just know that He will take care of us. He is our God and there is no one I would rather follow, even if it seems at times like we are following Him into the darkness. To say that He has our best interest in mind is an understatement. He loves us more than we can imagine, and if we give ourselves completely to Him, we will have peace and joy no matter what happens. And I'm so thankful to God that He has allowed me to come to this realization, despite my whining and complaining for nearly four years!



Have a great Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, you aren't alone, me on CD1 today :)

    I am also in a good place :)

    Dropped an email to my gynae abt collecting clomid from her too :)

    Let's press on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am sorry that the cycle ended (because yes I am holding out real genuine hope for you each cycle ... I believe that Metformin is an excellent drug, especially after how it helped my friend)

    I am so thankful for your friendship ... sometimes I feel that no one in the world knows how I feel, but then I read your blog and am comforted. Thanks for all your encouraging posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeeey... :( Did you steal my positive outlook? 'Cuz now I'm all depressed and not feeling God's plan at all (see my blog).

    But seriously, I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to hear that story that blew you away!

    ReplyDelete