Well today I am anxiously awaiting my DVDs, which are supposed to be ready anytime. It will be so exciting to actually see them, all 250 of them! Now we just have to work on getting rid of them...
In cycle-related news, my temp is still up at 98.2. It's been there for four days now, except for three days ago when it dropped to 97.7. Not sure what that means. I also had some mucus yesterday - it was 10C, and was a tad bit yellowish. Not sure what that means either!
And some good news to report...I have now lost 26 pounds! I'm closing in on my goal weight (9 pounds to go). Soon I might actually have to adjust my goal weight to be a little lower. I'm just so thankful that God has given me the strength to keep with this diet and to have a good attitude about it. It's definitely one area of my life where He is blessing me tremendously. Oh - and my husband has lost 23 pounds. I'm so proud of him!
Speaking of my husband, today is his first day back at work. He's doing so great and is feeling much better. Isn't modern medicine amazing? He had back surgery two weeks ago and he is already almost completely back to normal. He still has some leg pain and it will be a little while longer until he can get back to playing basketball, but considering where he was, he is doing fabulously.
Sorry for the boring post. If and when I get my DVDs I'll update with a picture!
P.S. I am not sure if I took my first dose of met today. Am I better off taking my chances of missing the dose or possibly taking it twice this afternoon? I'm only on 1000 mgs (one 500 mg pill two times a day), so if I did already take it and I take it again, I'll have taken 1500 mg today. I'm leaning towards taking it right now. What do you think?
Holy poop!!! I was just about to post a quick ? about missing my Met dose last night!!! (Are we identical cousins or something?)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was wondering if I'd mess everything up if I took 2 doses today (I took one this morning already)... but I don't want to miss one altogether, either. Ugh, somebody help!
Call the NURSE!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for the both of you...hope you figured out this dilema.
Lol wish I could! My Dr's away until the 10th :( (Which means the whole office is closed, since there are only 4 people on staff... oh wait, 5 including me :) )
ReplyDeleteI decided to take my "second" dose tonight. So far, so good. But seeing as you tend to get stomach issues on Met, I would say hold off on yours. Missing one dose post-Peak probably isn't as crucial as missing one pre-Peak, kwim?
OH, and I've been voting non-stop for Joshua since 10:00 :) Katee, I reasoned, doesn't need my votes since she's undebatably awesome.
Ya, I didn't re-take my early dose, so I'm just about to take what would normally be my second. I think that will be fine. I need to start keeping a record of what I've taken! My whole life is charted!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I voted like 70 times for my man Twitch! Tonight's show was awesome.
Sorry I don't have any advice for you on the Metformin, but I do think it's so exciting about the DVDs!
ReplyDelete