As promised, here is my husband's story about Ob.ama from yesterday. This isn't the entire interview. I might be able to post a link to that later on, but it's not up anywhere yet.
Aww, he's all famous. :) I wish I could actually listen to it, but I can't turn on the sound at work, without drawing a crowd. But he looked good at least. ;)
I was a reporter for a Catholic newspaper for five years, and though I never got to interview anyone even REMOTELY close to a presidential candidate, I did occasionally speak to a cool author or bishop. It was sometimes hard to hide excitement and act all professional like it was just another interview -- nervousness usually helped pull it off!
Aww, he's all famous. :) I wish I could actually listen to it, but I can't turn on the sound at work, without drawing a crowd. But he looked good at least. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Karey!
ReplyDeleteI am SO PROUD OF YOUR HUSBAND! He is an excellent reporter.
GREAT WORK!
I can't wait to meet you guys in person and share some our stories:)
WOW!!! Aren't you mighty proud of your husband? He's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteOk, shall start a post on my clmid right away!
wow! that's so cool!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteI was a reporter for a Catholic newspaper for five years, and though I never got to interview anyone even REMOTELY close to a presidential candidate, I did occasionally speak to a cool author or bishop. It was sometimes hard to hide excitement and act all professional like it was just another interview -- nervousness usually helped pull it off!