Still no new cycle yet. Today is cycle day 29, peak +15. I guess the trigger shot was good for my luteal phase!
So far I've had no spotting, other than one pinkish drop (literally a drop, like a tiny dot) yesterday afternoon. That probably means it's on its way, but just one drop and then, 24 hours later, still nothing? And before you start thinking it was implantation bleeding, I'll remind you it was peak +14. A little late for that, unless the trigger didn't work and the ultrasound was wrong and I didn't actually ovulate until three to four days after we think I did (which would, actually, coincide with my peak-type mucus...NOT that I think this actually happened).
My temp also was playing games with me this morning and rose two tenths of a point. It had been at 98.1 since ovulation and today it was 98.3. Seeing that was enough to make me take a another test, but it was, again, negative.
I still don't feel like it's coming (my bbs are still sore and I haven't crashed yet), but I guess all bets are off this cycle since a lot has been different. I'll probably have no warning.
Speaking of not crashing yet, I've been handling the negative tests extremely well. I have just felt really uplifted by God's grace lately (and even if it is the progesterone, I still credit God with that!).
I called Tep.eyac to see if I could keep my scheduled cycle day one appointment tomorrow, despite the fact that I may not have actually begun a new cycle at that point and they said it was fine. Good. It's not like we can't figure out the plan for the next cycle even if this one hasn't ended.
I had the appointment time wrong though, and it forced me to cancel - for the second time now - an appointment with our priest to talk about finding me a spiritual director. Seriously, I have been trying to meet with him for like six weeks now. Things keep getting in the way - or I mess up the time - and I have to keep putting it off and he only meets with people on Friday afternoons. I am trying to remain patient and just pray that when I do meet with him, that he'll be able to recommend someone who will be able to take me on. I have to believe this is one prayer God will slowly but surely answer. Why would He deny me spiritual direction?
So we'll head up north tomorrow morning, I'll ask for something other than Tamoxifen, I'll ask for another trigger shot, and I'll ask about post-peak hcg as well. Anything else I should ask?
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Peak +15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you have all of the right questions. I really hope they give you HCG!!!!
ReplyDeleteGrace is such a gift! I will continue to pray for you as you wait.
ReplyDeleteYes, your 14 days of peak mucus! :)
ReplyDeleteSew - Haha! Thanks! I knew I was forgetting something.
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you especially during your appointment tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I can only give you my experience, but...
ReplyDeleteI usually have 26 day cycles and 12 day luteal phases.
I can't remember when my July period was (sometime around the 23rd, assuming my cycle/lp was "normal" that month).
I noticed EWCM (which I never, ever have!) on 8/4. Don't ask me why I wrote it on the calendar, but I did. (I don't chart anymore.)
I had a nice evening with my husband on approx. 8/3 and definitely on 8/5. I think I ovulated on 8/6, if it was a 26 day cycle with a 12 day lp.
I had a tiny "spot" (just one - and it was small, but enough for me to assume I was getting my period soon) on 8/19, 13 days (maybe 14) after o.
Nothing else after that.
Never assume you'll implant 7 days after conception. And then when I talked to the midwife, I mentioned late implant, and she said, "13 days is NOT late."
So, that's my story.
I think you ovulated later--around when you had your peak mucus, rather than at the time of your u/s.
ReplyDeleteI'm still praying for you. I offered my labor for you and about 5 other women I know struggling with infertility. If there was anything I could do other than pray, I would!!
Maybe not implantation spotting, but could be early pg spotting :P
ReplyDeleteSeriously. Test again. You want to get on prog. support soon if needed. And you have all those tests... ;)
Praying!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf still no AF tomorrow, I would ask for a quantitative HcG and progesterone. Have you had any immune testing? They might be able to have a panel run on you...
ReplyDeleteFJIEJ - What is immune testing? What would that show?
ReplyDeletei don't think i would have any tests left if i was you :)
ReplyDeleteexcited to hear how the appt goes and what all they have to say/suggest.
I can't believe you have made it to P+15 talk about a tease...maybe you will still get a + test. What do you think? Maybe FJIEJ is right about doing some immune testing if you can. It just doesn't make sense to me that your levels have that rise and then drop again...Ugh, I am frustrated for you!!!! I hope your appointment today goes well!
ReplyDeletePraying for you,
Amber