Thursday, October 8, 2009

Better

I'm doing better, at least mentally. And since my mood has changed a lot since my last post, I needed to get it off of there.

Whatever this pain is, I'll get through it. And I really don't have any more insight into what it may be. One minute I'm sure it's something with my ovaries or fluid, and the next I'm leaning towards intestinal. Or, it could be both.

I can deal with the pain. Yes, it might keep me on the couch, but that's fine. Thank goodness I have a job to call in sick to because after my surgery in August I'm quite sure I'd be out of sick days!

So I'm thankful that I can just stay home and rest. And I'm thankful He gave me a feeling of peace today when I was getting pretty close to a breakdown (okay, technically I did break down). I'm thankful that my husband brought me food tonight when I didn't have any.

On another positive note, my bbs are sore! There not terribly sore, but just ever so slightly, which is a step in the right direction because they're never sore. Even when my progesterone has been in the 30's and 40's they weren't sore!

So I'll get my peak +9 drawn tomorrow and call for my peak +7 results. Looking forward to the little things!

8 comments:

  1. it IS the little things, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying for those results!!! Dying I tell you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sore boobs are always a good sign! I'm so glad that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good sign!! Mine have been sore for a couple weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I'll be praying for great P+7 results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you keep feeling better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're feeling better AND having positive signs

    ReplyDelete