Well it's day 29 of my cycle and I have felt like I was nearing the end for probably over a week now (plus, I've had spotting for five days). Overnight, I woke up with a ton of pain, mainly in my legs and my abdomen. Right now I'm on the couch with the heating pad, still in a great deal of pain, now on my left side. I thought after my endometriosis surgery my heating pad days were over! I'm not sure what this means - a cyst? remaining endometriosis? or maybe this is just how pms will always feel for me? I was under the impression that pain would go away after the surgery. It's now been 3 1/2 months, so it can't be post-surgery pain still, can it?
In other news, definitely no blood draw this month. My Creighton instructor just sent me an email saying that she is calling later this morning, so at least maybe she can give me some insight into what is happening.
And it now appears to be officially too late to have my ultrasound series done. Yesterday I thought I was getting my period so we mapped it out that we'd drive up together next Monday for my baseline. But today was really the cut-off because even if I got my period today, my cycle day 10 would fall only six days before the office is scheduled to close for a week. While that may be enough time, I got the feeling they didn't want to take that risk. It's kind of sad because I started looking forward to driving up with my husband, but I'm not disappointed because only God knows what is best in this situation. It is so complicated and I trust that He has my best interest in mind. Maybe we'll be forced to find a different doctor to do the series and they'll be closer to us. Who knows?!
If anyone has any opinions on the pain I'm having, please let me know!
I am so sorry you are in pain right now.
ReplyDeleteWould you still like the contact information for the napro ob/gyn we know in Pennsylavania?
I have met him before and he is really kind and quite knowledgeable. He's been doing the napro thing for several years now.
Yes I would! Can you email me when you get a chance?
ReplyDelete