Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

Yay! I know some people get tagged all the time and are over it, but this is a first for me (thanks Beth), so I'm excited!

Rules of the meme:
1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I have no idea! Okay, let's see. Ten years ago I was a junior at Syracuse University and I was studying abroad in London. And right about now I was probably either spending spring break in Italy with my five roommates, or had just returned to London from that trip and my sister was visiting me.

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Meet with an adoption agency
2. Get my hair cut
3. Work on my documentary
4. Mail stuff to PPVI that is long overdue
5. Make dinner

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. I would donate tons of money to PPVI so they could conduct research wherever there's a need (like maybe to find a cure for lutenized unruptured follicle syndrome!)
2. Donate money to pro-life causes and our church
3. Give money to my parents so my dad can retire and move them wherever we are
4. Build my dream house and design everything in it
5. Start a big production company with lots of employees (not just me with no money) to make documentaries that promote the Church and life issues

Three of my bad habits:
1. procrastinating
2. being a pessimist
3. spending too much time online

Five places I have lived:
1. Richmond, VA
2. Fort Plain, NY
3. New Hartford, NY
4. Manhattan
5. Albany, NY

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. t.v. news anchor and reporter
2. host of a real estate t.v. show
3. hostess at Ruby Tuesday's
4. marketing associate for a Catholic retreat center
5. intern at Late Show with David Letterman

Five people I want to know more about: And Not By Sight, TTC Depression, Shannon and... Okay, I barely know five bloggers (especially ones who haven't recently been tagged themselves), so I'll leave it at that!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this!
    Wow your career life sounds very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag!
    how great that you wear a St. Gianna medal.
    I'm confident she will help you along this journey.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete