Monday, February 9, 2009

Cycle day 12

I feel so out of it lately! Achy legs, exhaustion, abdominal pains on both sides.

I'd love to know what is causing every last symptom. That's how I am with everything. I like to know why things are happening, and it bugs me that I understand so very little about all of this. I'm not worried about what they mean, I just want to know.

So I am left to just hope that these are all good signs. I know the six days of peak-type mucus I've had so far is a good sign, so that's something to focus on.

Really, though, I'm trying not to focus on anything except relaxing. My only contribution to this process - other than taking my pills on time - is to do my best to provide a stress-free environment for my follicle to grow and prosper. So I've decided in order to do this to the best of my ability, I must take it easy, not worry and watch lots of T.V. on the couch. I'm a pro at the T.V. part, but the not worrying might be a bit more difficult. I'm going to give it a shot though!

6 comments:

  1. Are you rubbing that 6 days of peak type mucus in my face! hahaha Only an IF girls response to that post! ha!

    Okay maybe M.I.A. is alright, but what is up with her lady bug outfit! It was so funny to see her working it like she wasn't pregnant! I threw up in my mouth!

    Relax girlfriend! I can't believe its already 330!!!! I accomplished nothing today! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the B6 made me exhausted. as for the other symptoms, i'm stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 days?!?!?! Wtf? Here I was thinking I was good with 3. That's only 50% which equals a big fat F! I'm gonna go cry now. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am jealous of your peak type mucus. Can I have some?? ha ha.

    Relax away.

    And relax knowing that this weekend we will be edified and fed spiritually. I can't wait to spend some quality time together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 days, woo woo! I bet your mucus cycle score was close to perfect, too.

    DH has been telling me ever since Sunday night that I have to relax, eat healthy, and take it easy. He's convinced (for about the 48th time) that I am about 36 hrs pg. Hey, if it gets me out of litter box scooping, sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete