Lifehopes is doing well after her surgery today. It lasted four hours and no endometriosis was found, but there were lots of adhesions. Her surgeon separated it all and wrapped it up in gore-tex.
Please pray that she isn't in any pain as she recoveres and that the gore-tex does its job over the next several days! And, of course, that her fertility is restored!!
Wow, four hours sounds like a long surgery. Thanks for posting the update! I am praying for her!
ReplyDeleteI'm checking in before my finals to see if there was any "big news" from my favorite ladies... thanks so much for posting this for LH- - I am very happy to hear that there was something there to fix (I know that sounds bad, but she has some of the very best surgeons working on her, so I knew they'd be able to help). Yay for adhesion removal!! I really hope this is the key to her finally getting her BFP! :) Feel better LH, if you're reading this!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for the update! i'm sending her more prayers today!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear her surgery went well. I'm confused about one thing: how can you have adhesions with no endometriosis?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that the surgery will probably help her. Please pass along that I'm praying for her.
ReplyDeleteMisfit - It's from past surgeries. The endo was removed but scar tissue formed.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. I'm keeping her and P in my prayers.
ReplyDeletefeel better, take it very easy...i had several hours worth of adhesions removed, doing much better - before they were removed i was very sick, all kinds of organs bound together
ReplyDeletei hope it was with an expert? i cringe when i hear ''no'' endo was found, but perhaps it was in previous surgeries?
good luck!
Deirdre - Yes, stage 4 endo was removed in a previous surgery.
ReplyDelete