I'm gonna have to give this test to Quincy, because unlike Sophie, he definately can't get by on his looks :P (No, j/k, he's adorable. But Uzi's the handsome one in the family. Too bad Uzi's also the smarter one. Poor Quincy.)
I think she did JUST fine, and who cares about test scores, anyway?? :) Hahaha, this was so cute to watch.
Too cute!! You must be so proud. :)
ReplyDeleteI am testing our pooches...they might be dazed and confused, though. You look great!
ReplyDeletehahaha! I was dying laughing throughout that whole video! I am pretty sure Abigail would test as dazed and confused!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's okay, we love her anyway!
That was very cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna have to give this test to Quincy, because unlike Sophie, he definately can't get by on his looks :P (No, j/k, he's adorable. But Uzi's the handsome one in the family. Too bad Uzi's also the smarter one. Poor Quincy.)
ReplyDeleteI think she did JUST fine, and who cares about test scores, anyway?? :) Hahaha, this was so cute to watch.
Hahaha! That was so cute!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking poor Sophie is forced to be Momma's baby, she doesn't ever have to work for treats! hahahaha
Too cute!!
That was so funny!
ReplyDelete