Well my husband has a rare Friday off, so we actually get to go out on a Friday night like normal people! I'm looking forward to it. Before we go though, I wanted to write a little cycle update.
Today is day 13 and so far I saw five days of red stickers for my period, followed by a sixth red sticker for one day of spotting (I'm usually spotting til day eight, so this is a big improvement). I then had a dry day on day seven, which is very, very unlike me; usually I go right into mucus. Since then I've had six days of mucus, today being the sixth day.
Another difference I've seen so far this cycle is that I've had less mucus. I usually see a lot of it and pretty good quality right from the beginning. This time, while I've had it every day since day eight, it's been only once a day and not very good quality (I started with three days of 8Cx1 for all you Creightonites). It's been building up slowly, though, and so far today it was finally good (10KL).
Don't get me wrong, I'm not worried about this. In fact, I think it's a good thing! Any change is good at this point, and perhaps my screwed-up hormones caused too much mucus before. I'm excited that on day 13 I have very good quality mucus. I also have had some lower abdominal pain the last few days that seems to be building, so perhaps ovulation is near. Day 14, here I come! Maybe I'm going to begin to have textbook cycles. What a thought!
We started a novena to the Infant of Prague last night. We plan to say this novena for nine months in a row, and this is our second month so far. By the way, I finally got my statue. He's so beautiful!
I continue to pray for all of you. May God bless us with our heart's desires, but most importantly, may His will be done!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Cycle update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your statue! I can see why you took your time finding the perfect one- - this one is it! :)
ReplyDeleteFunny story about the Infant of Prague Statue... both my mom and my aunt have one in their bedrooms. So me and my cousins grew up very familiar with this "crowned" statue of a boy. Well, 1 day my younger cousin (around 6 or 7 yrs old at the time) asked my aunt where all the hair ties were. My aunt told her there were a couple on her dresser near the Infant of Prague. My cousin came back and said, "I don't know what you're talking about!! There is no infant statue up there, the only statue I saw was the King of England!"
oh, thanks for the update K..
ReplyDeleteAND.. Im just loving the statue. It's one of the more beautiful ones I've seen!
Lovely!
I've stumbled across your blog a few days ago, and have been checking in.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say that my husband and I have said a few novenas to the Divine Infant and have found Him to be a powerful ally.