Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New site

The website for my documentary is up and running. Here's the link. It's kind of basic because I did it myself and had to work around dumb things like the inability to change the text of hyperlinks (solution: put them on a dark-colored box). You'll see. It will get the job done, though. I just hope I did the keywords and meta tags and all that right, or else no one will find it. Just putting it in God's hands at this point!

In other news, I think a new cycle is starting today or tomorrow because I've had some spotting. The great news, though, is that my doctor's appointment is now less than a week away! I can't wait. I just feel like I get closer to a pregnancy with every doctor's appointment I go to. And this one should be especially revealing because I will get the results of my month-long saliva test. So hopefully I'll have lots to share next Monday!

5 comments:

  1. the website looks great! what a fantastic job you did! i can't wait to see the entire documentary. you deserve a huge pat on the back for all of your hard work.

    i started to spot today. i was hoping that with this month's dose of progesterone that my cycle would be longer, but alas it was not to be. i'm going to see my doc on friday to get some test results and hopefully she'll have some advice about what to do. i'm thinking that my dose of progesterone is not high enough. but i'll have to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am totally impressed with your documentary. Not to mention the fact that you actually created the website.

    I can barely even paste photos into my blog! Aghhh! Why am I so bad at computers? Oh and how do you create a link to some other website? I feel I could use a course in "internet blogging" or something!

    I am sorry to hear you are spotting. Maybe this next doctor's appointment will be the critical one to complete your necessary treatment regimen and get you officially on your way to that BFP.

    I can't wait to hear all about those saliva results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks phenomenal!!!
    wow wow wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the website looks great! Very cool. I'm excited to see the film (I also think I really need to get myself to adoration . . .)! I hope you get all kinds of good info from the test results, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna need to hire you to pimp my blog (lol!) I can't wait to see your documentary, it looks great!
    The best part? Finally seeing your name; I feel like we're really "friends" now (I'm Amy, btw).

    ReplyDelete