Monday, June 23, 2008

Big day

It's been an emotional weekend. There have been a couple of mini-breakdowns. Which is why I haven't posted.. I figured they'd be angry, bitter posts and I'd regret them.

I'm exaggerating. It wasn't really that bad.

So tomorrow's the big day (technically it's already tomorrow). My doctor's appointment is at 11:30 a.m. I know this might shock you but I'm nervous about my weigh-in. Remind me next time to not set stupid goals for myself that I might not reach no matter how hard I tried (negative much?). It's just that I'm fragile these days, so not reaching it could be bad.

In other news, I've been cheating on this blog. I am now the proud owner of three blogs - this one, a private weight loss blog I'm doing with my sister, and a blog for my documentary. It's too much! And to keep them all separate (and this one secret), they're all on different accounts. I already inevitably commented on this blog with my other blog's username. I'm bound to do it again, so bear with me.

Hopefully I'll have good news to post tomorrow (today)!

5 comments:

  1. praying for you lots and lots!!!
    all will be well... in His time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying that you will have a good, productive appointment today. Can't wait to hear how it all goes! And try not to worry about the weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are probably still in your appt as I type this. I am saying some extra prayers for Our Lady to keep you close to her heart today... I know you'll have some great news and some great plans to share with us when you get home!

    In other news, I'm 2 days behind you in this cycle (again)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you'll pull through and that this appt will be inspiring as always. Lots of love and prayers! (This is Andrea by the way...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope that your appointment is fruitful.

    you're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete