Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures

This Lenten fast from the internet is really affecting my blog. I apologize that I have not had anything remotely thoughtful to say for a while now. It's just that in the little time I have online, I feel very stressed to not forget anything I need to check and usually only get a short update posted, if that. Plus, I usually wrote whenever the mood hit me, and now it's all scheduled...once in the morning and once in the evening.

I think the solution is writing posts in Word (I didn't give up the computer, just the internet) and then posting them when I am online.

That being said, I don't have anything thoughtful for you today. Actually, after a couple days in the 80's, the temperature dropped quite a bit here and my hands are still freezing from a walk we took about an hour ago and I'm having trouble typing, believe it or not.

Instead, I'll post some random pictures for your viewing pleasure.



Last night we went to the conference championship game that VCU, a college in Richmond, played in. I have never really rooted for a college other than my own, so it was weird! This is us at dinner before the game.

They won.

And here we are at the Sabres game from a couple weeks ago. They lost.

Here's one that I found that I took a few weeks ago of Sophie, just to show how she sleeps like a human. Yes, we let her sleep in our bed. Actually, she didn't want to originally and I forced her! Now she's used to it and loves it. 

Here she is sleeping on the couch with her mommy. Thank goodness I have Sophie to be my baby!

10 comments:

  1. So cute!!! You guys look great!!!

    Any way you can get Ryan to convince P that a dog in the bed is not such a crazy idea??

    Poor little Abby wants to cuddle so bad:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way my two pitbulls are sleeping on my featherbed, though :)
    (They do when I'm not home... DH is a pushover.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, thanks for sharing the photos! Your dog is so cute!

    I thought you and some of your bloggers might enjoy the following links about Immaculee, her new book, and the Seven Sorrows rosary.

    http://spiritdaily.com/kibeho1.htm


    http://spiritdaily.com/kibeho2.htm

    http://www.thegrotto.org/rosary_of_the_seven_sorrows.htm

    By the way, I will be having my second surgery (this time keyhole day surgery) to get rid of the rest of the endometriosis, cysts, and adhesians on April 1st. May I please ask for prayers? Please know that you and everyone else here trying to concieve are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

    Love,
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love the pics of you and Sophie Belle! Sooo adorable...Frankie Moons misses her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K--- by the way.... have you ever been to this blog: www.mysmalltreasures.blogspot.com???
    She's a beautiful blogger and has 2 adopted children...she explains the adoption stories and infertility struggles.
    I'm copying this to Lifehopes also.

    Love the pictures! Did I already comment on that??? I can't remember!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the photos! my favourite is you and sophie snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon-I love my small treasures...Oh she is so so so sweet! Very classy lady!

    AYWH-I love that you nap and have a full face on! HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha!! You like that? I can't remember the circumstances of this shot, but I'm rarely without make-up! At least I wouldn't have let a camera near me if I was!

    And Shannon - I had never seen that blog before but I love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete