Saturday, March 21, 2009

Message from Rome

Our thoughts and concerns were heard at the Vatican!

Last week I told you how a friend of mine would be attending a women's conference at the Vatican this week (I posted about it here), sponsored by the Pontifical Council on Justice and Peace. My friend had asked me for some thoughts about the infertility struggle of Catholic women, just in case she had an opportunity to share them with anyone. I, of course, turned to you for some of your thoughts as well, and many of you shared some great ideas.

Well, she just posted this on my Facebook wall:

"Today I shared with Cardinal Martino and women from around the world your own journey and the messages from your blog readers. It was very moving and I wish you had been there to say it yourself!"

Isn't that exciting?! I just had to share that with you. She wasn't sure if she'd even be able to share our thoughts, but apparently she was! I can't wait to hear more about it, and once I do, I will pass it along to you.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I've been feeling like my prayers are not being heard for a while now... and this is a good reminder for me that they are always heard, sometimes more clearly than we even expect :)

    ReplyDelete