Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cycle update

It's cycle day six and I already had 10KL this morning. It was seriously some of the best quality mucus I've seen in a couple cycles!

I am tempted to wonder if it is a sign of a problem to see it so early, but I am just going to be thankful for good quality mucus. I usually have some this early and it just continues until my peak day.

I did start taking B6 on cycle day two...could it be due to that? Maybe I don't need the B6 and it is causing me to over-produce? I don't know, but I'm not going to worry about it.

Speaking of that, I forgot when I was supposed to start the B6. Was I right to take it at the beginning of my cycle?

My internet time is almost up. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. my doc told me that i had to take the B6 as soon as i picked it up from the pharmacy and not to stop. so it sounds like you're taking it properly.

    yay for 10KL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, B6 every day. It doesn't increase your estrogen itself, but it makes the estrogen receptors in the cervical crypts more effective. And CD sounds fine for seeing peak type, as many women have about 8 days of a mucus cycle... you usually O a little later than CD 14, though, right? But still, I would worry more if you were seeing less peak type mucus than seeing it early, kwim?

    Hafsa, YES, take B6! It helps a ton! (Although, make sure you get that anovulation thing worked out, because from what I remember, you had variable return of peak-type mucus, right? Are you on an O-inducer now?)

    ReplyDelete