Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crazy hormones

Further evidence that pregnancy messes with your hormones (as if we needed further evidence): I found out tonight that a very full stomach apparently makes me teary. Not because I felt sick, or guilty, or sad. I didn't. It was as if my brain simply told me that's what you do when your stomach is full.. you cry completely emotionless tears for no reason other than it makes total sense at that moment to cry in response to your full stomach. Okay, maybe I'm crazy. It was funny though.

Tonight I'm in the process of editing a slide show for Clara's first six months and I'm wondering now if it's going to be a little long for the average person to view. Oh well. We have taken, oh, about 10,000 pictures of her in the last five months so it's been tough narrowing it down (don't worry, I am narrowing it down).

My current favorite picture will, of course, be making an appearance in the slide show. Here's a sneak preview. It's her and her cousin Johnny who, I might add, is one handsome devil. Ahhh..I just want to eat her up!



13 comments:

  1. Sad for the crazy hormones!!! Happy for the ADORABLE picture of your daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to chuckle at the crazy hormone comment, crying over a full stomach. Gotta love it.

    also LOVE the picture, she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the cutest picture ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! If that were true for me I would be bawling all day long because my stomach is always full! ;)

    Love the pics! She is getting so big!!! I can't believe it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! Sorry that the hormones are still ruling the day at times - at least you have a sense of humor about it! Looking forward to the slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that picture! She is looking really adorable and chubby lately :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture is adorable. Sorry about the hormones causing you to cry when you are full, but it is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome picture!! And silly hormones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THEY are so CUTE and happy together!!!
    Gosh darn I want to make a cousin for my nephew!!!
    Don't tell anyone, but If I did manage to make a cousin for my nephew his name would be Johnny too!!!
    SOOO looking forward to the slide show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a couple of cuties! I love this picture. How exciting that little Clara's going to be a big sister, too! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute picture, I saw it on the adorable slideshow and wondered who the other cutie was!

    ReplyDelete