Friday, November 7, 2008

Good news

Finally, one of our fellow infertility bloggers is pregnant!! It's about time we had some good news! Go over and congratulate her if you haven't already (I pretty much was stalking her blog and I think I read it the moment she clicked "publish"). And, of course, let's all keep her and her baby in our prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You know what Lifehopes says... once it happens for one of you, the rest of you can't be far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifehopes... I'm holding you to that one :)
    I think you're next, AYWH (hey, your blog initials look a little like Yahweh).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news!
    yes, it give me great hope for all of us!

    Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful blessing! We pray for more, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'll be praying for many more, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so wonderful! Congratulations to her and many prayes :)

    ReplyDelete