She was born earlier today, and we are racing to get to her. I've never been so happy to see 80 mph speed limits in my life!
A little over six hours to go! Although I have no idea when we'll get to see her. Praying it's soon!
And these two are pretty excited. Hot messes and exhausted, but excited...

YAY!!!! Can't wait to "meet" her either!!!! Safe travels the rest of the way!!
ReplyDeleteGo, mama, go! Go get that sweet girl!
ReplyDeletexo, Ryane
Exciting!
ReplyDeleteWhat state has 80 mph speed limits? I want to go there and drive fast too.
So exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby girl in your arms!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your happy news!
ReplyDeleteYay! Such a cute pic of the kiddos! 80mph?! Ryan must be in heaven, haha....
ReplyDeleteIt was me driving during that stretch, and I loved it!!!
Deleteyay!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited!! Can't wait to see her - and see you all holding her! Prayers for everyone involved.
ReplyDeleteWhat exciting news on the last leg of your drive! Hope you get to meet her very soon. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you! What an extra special Christmas this will be for you all! Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying!!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so exciting!!! I am praying!
ReplyDeleteAaah, the excitement is killing me!!!! Travel safe!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! So excited for you all ... drive safely, PLEASE!!!!
ReplyDeleteMe thinks you must have been in Montana - on your way to Washington? - if you need lodging, we are an hour of Seattle and can give you shelter.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! How exciting!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! I need a picture!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo so happy for all! Praying all goes well
ReplyDeleteso exciting! she shares a birthday with my daughter! right now the challenge is explaining to my 3 year old that it can be her birthday and jesus' too. she doesn't like sharing. many prayers for a grace filled and safe remainder of your journey!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!!! So happy for you guys:)
ReplyDeleteSo many congratulations!! I'm praying for all to go well.
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!! Looking forward to pics of you holding her! Continued prayers...
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats! What a beautiful Christmas present!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! She was born on my birthday!!
ReplyDelete