Thursday, September 29, 2011

Please pray

I have two prayer requests for you, and in both situations, people specifically requested I bring these to the attention of the Catholic infertility bloggers. Everyone knows how powerful all your prayers are!

The first is for a baby, Henry William Morrison. He was born very, very early on July 24, weighing just 2 pounds, 2 ounces. His actual due date was supposed to be October 13. That's nearly three months premature. He is in a NICU in New York City and has been steadily progressing, but now problems are arising, including issues with his lungs. Please pray for little baby Henry, and for his family.

The second request was from my doctor, Dr. B. He asked me to get the word out to all of you to pray for a resident in his office, Sarah Smith. I am not sure I have all the details correct, but I believe she is going to be a NaPro OB/GYN and he mentioned she is also an extremely skilled surgeon with incredible bedside manner as well. What a great combination, especially in a young, female NaPro doctor! I had the pleasure of meeting her, and I couldn't help but think what a blessing she would be to patients dealing with infertility. Since we all know how scary it can be for those working in Catholic healthcare these day, please pray for her, that she follows God's will to wherever He leads her in her vocation, and that she can be a strong advocate for life, for NaProTechnology and for the Catholic Church. 

Thank you in advance for your prayers!

8 comments:

  1. praying - especially for little Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said a prayer for both and will continue...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your prayer request touched me.
    i am praying for you.
    i found this site helpful www.holylandprayer.com Check it; maybe it gives you a relief.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete