Friday, March 9, 2012

Clara and Luke's new cousin

My sister had her baby last night nearly five weeks early. Everyone is doing great and little Henry James is absolutely adorable!

Right after he was born and already looking at the camera!

He weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces at birth, and is 19 inches long.


My sister's water broke yesterday afternoon at her work baby shower and my other sister drove her to the hospital. About eight hours later, the baby was here!

Clara and Luke can't wait to meet their cousin. But, for now, picture texts will do.





And I can't wait to meet him either! Hopefully it will be soon. We're still ironing out the details. I want to snuggle him!

Welcome to the world, little Henry!

11 comments:

  1. So precious! Such a great size for being so early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh!!!! It makes me cry he is so beautiful!!! I adore the name Henry!!! I also love babies who come early!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby!! He looks great for being early!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your family!!! Yay for preemies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Karey! He literally took my breath away.

    Praise be to God!

    I know you must be so happy for your sister!!!

    Now I am jealous and want my babies to have cousins on my side!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! And that picture of Clara, kissing the phone, melts my heart!!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete