Believe it or not, there are actually some things going on in my life other than crying and complaining! Well, truthfully, not too many things, but a few.
- I had a positive OPK a couple days ago on cycle day 14 (yay for small blessing!). I also had what might have been ovulation pain later that night.
- My temp didn't exactly rise like I hoped it would (and it usually always does). It dipped four tenths of a point the day before my positive OPK, then went back to what it had been before the dip. That got me concerned. Anyone has any insight on this?
- I was nauseous two days before ovulation. Would that be from estrogen? Also, as was apparent on my blog, I was utterly depressed (thank you, thank you, thank you, by the way, for all your uplifting comments). After what I believe was ovulation, my mood improved. Would that be due to rising progesterone? I am such a slave to my hormones!
- So I have a pack of Endometrin here that a friend sent to me (you know who you are!), and I'm hoping my doctor won't mind me just taking it. I'm waiting for him to call back so I can ask. Here's the question though - if he doesn't call me back (I've been waiting several days already, and today may be my peak day), would you just start taking it anyways? And if so, would you do it on peak +2 or 3?
- In news unrelated to my cycle (I know you are all breathing a sigh of relief), I got to babysit baby Ethan last week! He was so cute and so good. Here he is with Ryan when he stopped home on his dinner break:
- Like everyone else, we've also been busy lately with Christmas parties. We had a wedding thrown in there too. Here are a few shots from them:
- I also just finished some big projects and I really feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. What a great feeling! One of those projects was editing my sister's wedding video. I'll post a couple short pieces of it the next few days for your viewing pleasure. Here's the first installment: