*No babies were injured in the taking of these photos.
Too cute ~ love it!
LOVEEEEEEEE THIS!!!!!!!! Ha!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That first picture... OH HECK, ALL OF THESE PICS!!!<3 <3 <3
LOL, love it! You sure have your hands full over there, but how cute are they?!
I love the second picture! It looks like Luke is enjoying a head massage from his big sis! So cute!
Love the last one!!! Poor Luke!!
Awesome. so cute!
love this!!! really can't believe how big the little guy is getting! your kiddos are gorgeous!
Good stuff!! Love it!
How adorable!!!
Too cute. Next year it will be Luke giving Clara the head massage. :)
Ha ha! I love that she's always rubbing his bald head.
Luke's face is HILARIOUS!!! Ha!!
ADORABLE!! :)
I know this is crazy, but whenever I see pictures of C, I think she resembles you!!!!
This is very cute.
I think it was PJPII who said that there is no greater gift you can give a child than a sibling. So true! Cute pies :D
so so cute!!!
Love the pics and love your comment! It is so fun to see how curious they are about the babies. You are right, I bet Clara is thinking everything C is saying :)
Too cute! They are getting so big!
hahahah. So funny! Love those little ones. They are so precious!
love it!
Too cute! I love that it looks like Clara is laying her hands on Luke and praying in the first few! So holy!
Too cute ~ love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVEEEEEEEE THIS!!!!!!!! Ha!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That first picture... OH HECK, ALL OF THESE PICS!!!
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3
LOL, love it! You sure have your hands full over there, but how cute are they?!
ReplyDeleteI love the second picture! It looks like Luke is enjoying a head massage from his big sis! So cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the last one!!! Poor Luke!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. so cute!
ReplyDeletelove this!!! really can't believe how big the little guy is getting! your kiddos are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute. Next year it will be Luke giving Clara the head massage. :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I love that she's always rubbing his bald head.
ReplyDeleteLuke's face is HILARIOUS!!! Ha!!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!! :)
ReplyDeleteI know this is crazy, but whenever I see pictures of C, I think she resembles you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is very cute.
ReplyDeleteI think it was PJPII who said that there is no greater gift you can give a child than a sibling. So true! Cute pies :D
ReplyDeleteso so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics and love your comment! It is so fun to see how curious they are about the babies. You are right, I bet Clara is thinking everything C is saying :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! They are getting so big!
ReplyDeletehahahah. So funny! Love those little ones. They are so precious!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love that it looks like Clara is laying her hands on Luke and praying in the first few! So holy!