Oh my, I can't believe it has already been 2 months! I feel like it was just yesterday that you announced his arrival! I wonder if time has flown for you too? Or if those long sleepless nights have dragged on:). They are both so darn cute!
Can I blame this on Mom brain, but I did not realize Luke and Ezra were only one day apart! I thought it was a couple weeks ...my foggy, sleep-deprived processing systems. I hope they can meet some time this year!
adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I can't believe it has already been 2 months! I feel like it was just yesterday that you announced his arrival! I wonder if time has flown for you too? Or if those long sleepless nights have dragged on:). They are both so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe it's been 2 months already, either! They're both so adorable! I love the one where Clara's going in for the kiss. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy two months Luke!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that kiss series!!! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteTwo months???? REALLY????
Wow.
He's SO cute!
Such beautiful babies you have!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I want to smooch them both!!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how much they change!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big! Amazing. Happy 2 Months to the little cutie!
ReplyDeleteWow, 2 months! Where does the time go? He's so sweet, K! So is Clara! What a great big sis.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! And Clara is a doll!!!! I love seeing the two of them together, its so wonderful!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? You seem to have this mother of two thing down already!!
OH my! I'm in love with them!!!! They are both so perfect!!
ReplyDeleteYahoo! Way to go Mama!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful and happy children you have. Looks like you are doing a great job! :)
ReplyDeleteCan I blame this on Mom brain, but I did not realize Luke and Ezra were only one day apart! I thought it was a couple weeks ...my foggy, sleep-deprived processing systems. I hope they can meet some time this year!
ReplyDelete