I am celebrating today because my progesterone is 36.5!!!
Just to put it in perspective, here's the recap:
16 dpo - 9.3
6 wks, 6 days (first blood draw after starting shots) - 24
8 wks, 6 days - 18.9
10 wks, 6 days - 36.5
We are so relieved, thrilled, thankful, excited, etc., etc. I got a little nervous after it dropped a bit last time and so I just couldn't believe it rose to such a high level this time. Praise God!
My injection dose will now be cut in half, but I'm still to do them twice a week. Then I'll retest a week from this Friday to see how it's doing.
I am just so thankful that this baby seems to be doing so well. And we are so blessed to have a NaPro doctor who believes in using PIO (progesterone in oil) injections.
Now there's just a week-and-a-half left until I'm 13 weeks and then I'll be in my second trimester. I can't believe it!
Ahhh... I am breathing a sigh of relief tonight.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Progesterone result
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
joy to the world! prayed for you on Fri.
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome. Sorry, but what's a PIO?
Also, in Aug we are moving to N VA and I do dream of meeting you some day, I mean I am the "other" Kerry and Ryan ;)
Woo Hoo! This is great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for pointing that out, Kerry.. I hate when I don't know an acronym :) I just added it in my post too, but it's progesterone in oil.
ReplyDeleteHaha.. I look forward to meeting the "other" Kerry and Ryan too!
Those are great results!!! I always celebrate when my results are good too. And you're right, thank God for our NaPro docs. My "baby catcher" here in town hasn't even CHECKED my progesterone level!!! I can't imagine how different my story would be...so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled for you!! I just know that God has His hand on this pregnancy and babe:)
I"M DYING TO SEE YOUR BABY BUMP! To see a bump on AYWH is going to be the greatest thing EVER!
ReplyDeleteI was unaware and you might be too, but my mother told me it is in oil so the progesterone is sustained released.
I would die for 1/2 dose injections, really I would. :)
Yay, congrats! Fabulous news! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome news! Yay! I will keep praying though...as always!
ReplyDeleteThis is just fantastic!! I agree with Sew, I can't wait to see those baby bump pictures!
ReplyDeleteI would be celebrating with those numbers too!!! This is absolutely fabulous! Did you notice that on the progesterone chart on the ppvi website that the progesterone numbers (zones, etc) seem to drop around 8 weeks? I am praying for great results like the ones you just got!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this great news, will continue praying for you all!
Awesome P4 numbers!
ReplyDeleteI agree! We've all been praying for ages for AYWH to have a baby bump! We've earned some pics, right?
Hooray for GREAT progesterone!! Can't believe you're only two weeks ahead of me and nearing the end of trimester one! We should have a party when you get there!!
ReplyDeleteLIM -Yes! I totally noticed that! Does that mean levels commonly dip around that time? Whatever the case, it made me feel better!
ReplyDeleteAnd haha..don't worry, I've been taking pics for a couple weeks now. I've got some major bloat going on! Maybe I'll post one when I hit the 2nd trimester :)
WHOOP!!! Praise God!!! Rejoicing with you!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I let a couple of weeks go by without reading your blog, I miss something huge! :) Congrats!! I have been following your story since a few months before Clara arrived. It's just the most amazing story of God's goodness. Your little family is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news K!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! I don't think my levels ever got that high...
ReplyDeleteI am so hopeful for you!!!
I am thrilled for you, what a relief!!! Its hard to believe your second tri is right around the corner! I guess it was the late announcement that threw me off :)
ReplyDeleteGreat news! I can't wait to see belly shots!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to find out the gender of your sweet babe?
Great news
ReplyDeleteGreat news!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Great news!
ReplyDelete