Monday, May 24, 2010

Meeting little Tommy

We got to meet little Tommy yesterday, and boy, is he adorable! What a good, little baby he is too.

It was so great to see G and T. We love spending time with them and just think they are amazing people. Really, they are two of the sweetest, funniest and coolest people you'll ever meet. So it was pretty awesome to be able to see them as parents!




Isn't he such a little cutie pie? I also can't believe how small eight pounds looks to me now. Clara didn't hit Tommy's current weight until March, believe it or not, and we thought she was huge at the time!

Here are the two babes in action:



I couldn't help but get a bit nostalgic watching my little girl with a smaller baby. Here's the actual scene I was imagining as Clara reached for Tommy's hand - her first day home and her first time meeting baby E, who so lovingly rubbed her tiny head:



Watch out, G and T! They grow up so fast!

17 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I loved seeing the different pictures of T, C, and E - it really puts their size in perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how absolutly adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous!!! Thanks for posting pics of your visit!!!

    Btw, Clara is so lucky to have so many babies so close by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh... thank you for the pics!
    (you look great by the way)
    Clara is cheating on E... haha...

    She looks so big... and totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Now Clara is the big one...crazy!

    Both are such little pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! They are both adorable and I cannot believe how big Clara looks next to him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. It would be awesome if you could get all three (T, C, and E). How wonderful that there are so many blogger babies close by. It's amazing how big C looks next to T. BTW, I think you may need to name your new little one something that starts with an I to complete the TCIE theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That video is so cute! What fun that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I"m so jealous you actually know these bloggers and babies in real life!!! :) Precious video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Tommy and Clara are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. G's excitement is so clearly visible on her face! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet!!!! Such beautiful families!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Mikey and I watched the video together! We loved every minute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I cannot believe how big C is from her pic with Ethan and I cannot believe how beautiful those two families are!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pictures are so cute! What joy to see the two families! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love you guys too!! Thank you so much for making the drive up to visit us and meet Tommy. I can't wait for Tommy and Clara to grow up as friends!

    ReplyDelete