Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm back

We arrived home late last night from Myrtle Beach, where we spent a really fun week. It was great to spend time with my family and to have Ryan have seven days off in a row. That doesn't happen too often! 

I feel like I've been gone forever. This is definitely the longest I've ever gone without posting. I'll post some pics now, but I do have some stuff to write about later. I'll have to do that tonight or tomorrow though, after I've decompressed a bit more. For now, here's a look at our vacation (sorry to those of you on facebook.. I just posted the same shots there so this will be a bit redundant!):





I love mini-golf!


My youngest sister and her boyfriend. What a cute couple!


My dad, and one of his favorite places is right over his shoulder.


Don't know why we took this behind a waterfall!


My sister and a familiar site - Ryan on his iPhone


Don't you feel more peaceful just looking at a picture of the ocean?


Me and my mom

*Update - As Sew pointed out, there is an almost identical shot of me and Ryan that I posted last year from the same spot on the balcony. I started my diet a week after returning from that vacation, so it's interesting to see the weight difference!

9 comments:

  1. Don't you have a picture of you & Ryan on the balacony from last year?

    Did you make the first shirt you were wearing! It was way too cute!

    Have missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! No I didn't make it, but my mom and sister commented that I could have! It's actually from Anthro.pologie, so I could make it for a heck of a lot less! Oh, but I did make my sister a dress that she actually wore to the Easter Vigil, so I'll have to post a pic of that some time!

    And yes, I do have a shot of us in the same spot from last year and I'm 40 lbs. heavier in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first shirt! Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you're back... and glad that you had a great vaca. I'm enjoying my last day here in Cali with my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look GREAT, happy, and relaxed :) Yay!
    Can't wait to hear more of the updates. But for now, unwind and take a load off. (I always feel so zonked after getting back from time off.)

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had a great vacation!! thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you, you skinny little thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my goodness. I compared you with last year this time and WOW you looked great then, but this year you are both looking HOT! Like younger, slimmer, more radiant. Who would have thought another year (dealing with IF to boot) could take years off a person? Hahaha!!!

    Seriously, you are both looking great and that diet has worked wonders for you. Great Job!!!!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete