Monday, December 24, 2012

We're in...

Arizona!

Every so often, Ryan or I will just look around and say, "We're in Arizona. How did we get here?" The whole thing is pretty surreal.

Baby girl is latched on and nursing like a pro. I have no idea what she's getting but she's already had a couple dirty diapers so that seems like a good sign.

Oh, and look who I got to see today...

24 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Look at that hair! Congratulations! I'm dying to hear her name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a crazy long drive!! Amazing! So glad about the nursing! Keep up your nutrition and water, and rest( hahaha) and you will be on the right track.

    So exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it either!!! Ahhh! So amazing to meet you and this little babe on Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!! wait, are you guys the same height?! and that baby looks hungry! so happy she is healthy and nursing great! what a blessing, anything you can get :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I would've liked to meet you too! Glad she's nursing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your new daughter is beautiful and you and Leila look like y'all could sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I'm in Phoenix metro area too! So cool that you're so nearby!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the update!!!! So glad nursing is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Baby Girl has lots of hair! So cute! What a blessed Christmas! Love to you all! Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is wonderful, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're killing me! I want to be in AZ! What a wonderful Christmas you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So awesome about the nursing! Good job, baby girl!! Have a wonderful Christmas and know that you guys are in our prayers.

    xo Ryane

    PS: Love all that dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two of my favourite bloggers ever!!!! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your Christmas blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a joy to see the three of you together in one picture! Priceless! And on Christmas Eve no less! So so so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! What a blessed bundle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay I'm finally home where I can comment...Yaaaaaaaaaay!! Congratulations!! She is just beautiful and I am so thrilled for you. I remember reading your blog three years ago before Clara came into your life...who knew that all of this was in store for you? Wishing you a smooth next few weeks and a good trip home. And, SO SO jealous you and Leila got to meet up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AHA! I knew it! :) Congratulations, and so glad you got to meet amazing Leila, and your new little baby daughter is BEAUTIFUL!---and I simply LOVE Arizona. Ah, all good stuff! Now, give us a name!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhh!!! A new baby AND you get to meet Leila!!! I am pea green w/ envy! Congrats. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful and exciting! I'm just so happy for you guys:) Love her name!!

    ReplyDelete