Monday, December 24, 2012

She's perfect

We met her last night at midnight and we're in love. She's absolutely amazing and beautiful. And so is her birth mom.

The kids even got to come with us to meet her. It was awesome... even though they were literally bouncing off the hospital room walls :)

And to our surprise, we're told she's coming home with us - at least to her home away from home, for now - this afternoon!

I'm going to wait to share her name and birth details until things are a little more official, hopefully in two more days.

But I will show you this for now...

34 comments:

  1. So awesome! I am so happy for you guys!! What a lucky little girl, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New meaning to Merry Christmas!!!!! Such blessings. Hope nursing is working out for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh!!!! What a beautiful Christmas blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Christmas gift! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to cry. Beautiful!!!! YAY!!! Copngrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You have received the most selfless, beautiful Christmas present! I can't wait to read the details when they can be posted. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!!!!! I will pray all goes well for you, baby & birth mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! What a wonderful Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! What perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo! Welcome to the world Baby Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAAAAYYYY! I couldn't wait to get the computer to check for an update! She's beautiful! Congratulations to you all and big hugs and kisses from NY to the newest Nobles girl!

    xo Ryane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! What a completely amazing Christmas present for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all of you! We send our love and prayers and can't wait for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMEN!!----this so amazing, I LOVE IT!!---congratulations.....and I can't wait to hear her name.....something 'Mary'"-like perhaps? OOOOHHHHHHH Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Christmas miracle! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOHOO!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an amazing Christmas blessing! Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world and your wonderful new family baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!! The perfect Christmas gift!!!! Thanks be to God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How sweet! Congratulations! And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats! And a Merry Christmas to all FIVE of you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats, what a gift. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! What a magnificent Christmas blessing. So excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Merry Christmas to your new family of 5!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift! The Lord is FULL of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful Christmas! Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cannot imagine the joy and thrill of this Christmas for all of you! Congratulations and many blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just catching up on posts now and I see you've had quite the adventure! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete