nice surprises happen in Arizona!!!
AZ is one of my fave places to visit!!! Can't wait to hear more about your new addition!
Ahhh! I am loving all of this! I am in AZ, let me know if you need anything - message me on fb:).
Adorable!!!
Love it!
so cute
Can't believe it!!!
Luke is doing such a good job. Too cute! Merry Christmas!
YAY!!! Merry Christmas!!!
What a wonderful Christmas gift and beautiful updated family photo!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS. :)
Great picture! Merry Christmas. God bless.
You have the cutest babies ever! What a lucky girl you are! Merry Christmas!
LOOOVE :)
Beautiful!
Wow! So sweet!
Great family! Never doubt that God can provide even when another adoption seems impossible!
nice surprises happen in Arizona!!!
ReplyDeleteAZ is one of my fave places to visit!!! Can't wait to hear more about your new addition!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I am loving all of this! I am in AZ, let me know if you need anything - message me on fb:).
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteso cute
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it!!!
ReplyDeleteLuke is doing such a good job. Too cute! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful Christmas gift and beautiful updated family photo!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! Merry Christmas. God bless.
ReplyDeleteYou have the cutest babies ever! What a lucky girl you are!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
LOOOVE :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteGreat family! Never doubt that God can provide even when another adoption seems impossible!
ReplyDelete