Luke Kolbe Nobles
Born 11/26/2010 at 3:10pm
7lbs. 4 oz. 19.5"
(From the Dad)
Mamma and Baby are resting comfortably right now.
Born 11/26/2010 at 3:10pm
7lbs. 4 oz. 19.5"
(From the Dad)Mamma and Baby are resting comfortably right now.
Let me just say for a moment that reaching this point would not have been possible without the support and prayers of the women (and their behind- the- scenes husbands) in this incredible blog network. You were there for Karey in her darkest moments and I will never be able to fully express my personal gratitude.
Praise be to God for this amazing blessing and know that just like we were in your prayers you all continue to be in ours!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSO very thrilled for you, Karey, and Clara.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, and tell Karey she'll feel better very, very soon. (Though at this moment, it doesn't feel that way.)
Congratulations! So happy for you! Luke is so cute!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Congratulations and happy wishes.
ReplyDeletei love it :) what a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both, and I am so looking forward to videos of Clara interacting with her little brother :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Love the name! He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! May God Bless that beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! What a wonderful day for you all! :)
ReplyDeleteJoyful, joyful news! We are so excited for you all. God bless!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Luke!!! He is gorgeous, and what a perfect name! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is beautiful! Love the name:)
ReplyDeletePerfection! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYAY! YAY! YAY! I can not wait to see your precious bundle of joy!!!! Great name and beautiful baby :)
ReplyDeleteHe's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my.
ReplyDeleteThis is truly amazing.
I love you guys!!!!
This is such a beautiful time for you.
Congratulations!!!
P.S. Time to update your profile!!!
Upon seeing this post and coming back to look at that beautiful face 4 or 5 times, I went back and read the Clara posts....What an amazing year it's been. I don't think in the rest of your lives you'll have another year like this, so much, the miracles abound! I'm so terribly happy for you guys, you are wonderful people and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that this year will end the the bang that last year did!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mommy and Daddy, two inside a year! What's next?
Born on a Friday at the hour of Divine Mercy, 3 o'clock--that is one special little boy!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is beautiful!! : )
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I love his name! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCcongratulations!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and God bless! Love his name!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Welcome to the world Luke Kolbe! You are one special little guy :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! He's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you all!!God bless :)What a great day for you :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! God is so good! What a miracle...and what a wonderful year of blessings for your family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :D :D :D He's beautiful! Praise be to God!
ReplyDeleteHe is perfect absolutely perfect!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! He's beautiful...what a blessing from God!!!
ReplyDeletePraise God!!! He is a beautiful, beautiful baby. Tell the Mama to rest up as much as she can!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Love to you all...I can't wait to hold precious Luke! He is perfect!!!
ReplyDeletePraise God!!! Congratulations Karey, Ryan, and Clara - what a beautiful baby boy and such an awesome name!! God Bless and prayers for a healthy and speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteHe is amazing!! So happy for your family!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! He's beautiful. I can't wait to hear his birth story.
ReplyDeleteHe's perfect. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteoh m y goodness! tears of joy for you and your newest blessing! happy family!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!! Congrats Mom, Dad, and Big Sis Clara!! You must be over the moon. He couldn't be more adorable. I am so overjoyed for you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the proud parents!! He is beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I've been reading your blog for quite some time and it's been exciting to follow you in your journey to being a family-from the adoption of Clara to announcing your pregnancy. God has been truly wonderful to you this year and I couldn't be more excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all the details of his arrival! God bless!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I'm so excited for ya'll!
ReplyDeleteWow, I totally missed the last few posts! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you all :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou really all are a witness to God's love!! What a blessing!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Nobles family!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Luke is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! He's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! I'm tearing up!!!! Sooo excited!!!!!!!!! He is precious!!!
ReplyDeletePraise God and offering big prayers of thanksgiving for this miracle! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't look at his picture without tearing up. Praise Be to God.
ReplyDeleteWords cannot express my happiness for you. Needless to say, I am going to have to come up to visit (real soon!) Love ya!!!
I've been out of town and unable to write, but YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm dying to see a family picture. :) I am just in awe of all that has happened to you in the last year. Could it be? This time last year you were tempted to despair and now you have not one, but TWO children in your arms? I am truly in awe of the Lord's provision. There is NOTHING He can't do! Many blessings on your beautiful son! (Love love love his name!!!)
ReplyDeleteSO stinkin' happy for you! I can't believe he is HERE! Congratulations and thank you for sharing him with us! Good work, Momma!
ReplyDelete♥
Heather
Congrats! What a beautiful boy with a beautiful name! Rest up, Mama... two under 2 is an adventure!
ReplyDeleteI've never posted a comment before, but wanted to congratulate you. He is precious. God bless.
ReplyDeletecongrats on your beautiful gift
ReplyDeleteStill praying for you! Hope the adjustment home is going well. Can't believe you'll have a double stroller this Spring. God is so good!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! What a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful- congratulations!!!
ReplyDeletePrecious!! Love his name. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Beautiful name!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely family you will have! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOkay I'm already dying for updates on baby Luke!
ReplyDeleteOh Congratulations!!! He's precious!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteWow, you have SO many comments, you may never get to mine! I read this post the day he was born and had tears in my eyes. I can imagine your joy is so great, there aren't words to describe it. I can't wait to see your first family picture with those 2 adorable little ones:). Enjoy this special time, and I hope that everyone continues to feel well! I can't wait to hear an update! Luke is absolutely gorgeous...but you know that already:).
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys! What a blessing for your family. And what a blessing to watch and connect via the blog world :)
ReplyDelete