amazing pictures and no you dont' look 32 weeks! You really look great! How was the weather? I see Clara is in short sleeves and you are wearing sandals, I was thinking it would be cool over there, no?
Great pics! So cute! In that pic you don't look pregnant at all...It has to be the angle...In some pics I don't look like I packed on 40 pounds in other pics you see all my 40 pounds! ;)
SOO adorable!!! This puts me right in the fall festive spirit!!! (we don't even have a pumpkin on our doorstep yet!)
Those two are going to cherish these first memories together for the their whole lives, regardless of whether they end up marrying ... how special their friendship will always be!!! (but I am secretly rooting for them to end up together:) he he)
Too crazy cute!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo adorable! (And, if those two don't get married one day, I will be shocked, ha ha!!)
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute k! My camera's lighting was weird for the ones of c and e so I'm glad yours turned out!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteamazing pictures and no you dont' look 32 weeks! You really look great! How was the weather? I see Clara is in short sleeves and you are wearing sandals, I was thinking it would be cool over there, no?
ReplyDeleteBarbie - It was in the 80's that day and supposed to be in the 90's today!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! You're right, you don't look 32 wks! You look great, though :).
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!!! I love these pics! I love that y'all live close and can do this!
ReplyDeleteI think my fave is C and E leaning on the pumpkin together. :)
Love these pictures! E and C are so adorable but they are growing up too quickly! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures! How great that C & E get to grow up together.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! So cute! In that pic you don't look pregnant at all...It has to be the angle...In some pics I don't look like I packed on 40 pounds in other pics you see all my 40 pounds! ;)
ReplyDeleteWow...what a precious family! I love love that one of her and your dh with the pumpkin...that's a framer:)
ReplyDeleteSOO adorable!!! This puts me right in the fall festive spirit!!! (we don't even have a pumpkin on our doorstep yet!)
ReplyDeleteThose two are going to cherish these first memories together for the their whole lives, regardless of whether they end up marrying ... how special their friendship will always be!!! (but I am secretly rooting for them to end up together:) he he)