Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spiritual Bouquet

This is for all our sisters in Christ who are in the midst of their journey with infertility, loss, and adoption. Know that you have our continued support, love, and prayers.


7 comments:

  1. K- this is great! I so admire your spirit and willingness to interced on others behalf! I would love ti if youwould pray for me and my hubby- we just received our 3rd BFN, and it is so heartbreaking. I do not know if I will ever get preganant- and I am trying to accpet God's will and be happy with what I have!!1

    Much love to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you K! Know that I still pray for you and all my Catholic sisters on the blogs regularly too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for doing this! May I please be included in this? I just got more bad news - they now think that I have low ovarian reserve, I have three small fibroids, one small endometrioma on my right ovary, and they said I'm definitely perimenopausal! I need a MIRACLE!

    Thank you!

    I am thinking of you and praying for you, both your babies, and hubby too! May God Bless you all!

    May God Bless you!

    Love,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete