Monday, August 16, 2010

Prayer Buddy

Throughout the last several weeks I have been honored to pray for C at Patiently Waiting!

This is the first time I've been matched with a pregnant blogger (and darn, I can't take credit since she conceived before prayer buddies started! Haha..) and it was nice to pray for someone who is going through the same excitement/nervousness/hopefulness/joy that I am currently experiencing. And I was thrilled to see her post about her first ultrasound!

I prayed for her, her family and her intentions, including (of course) a healthy pregnancy. I always prayed that her baby (who, incidentally, I pictured being a boy when I prayed.. although that could possibly have been for personal reasons) would be safe, healthy and happy in her womb, just as I do for my own.

I said two novenas for her - to St. Anne and St. Maximilian Kolbe. I also offered up pain I had for her and prayed for her at Mass.

C, please know of my continued prayers for you, your husband and your little one. I can't wait to keep following your pregnancy as it progresses!

1 comment:

  1. Aw...thank you so much!! Funny you think it's a boy...we've been saying girl since my DH's dream of him holding our little girl the day before I tested.

    Now we'll have to wait and see which one of you is right!! :)

    Thanks again. I just love this community and the prayer buddy system. I'm so blessed to be a part of it all!

    Take care and I'll continue praying for you and your healthy pregnancy as well (in addition to your growing little girl too)!

    ReplyDelete