We are so excited because Ryan is going to be reporting live on the NBC Nightly News tonight! He's going to be doing the second story of the broadcast, on the snow in Richmond. Depending on when Nightly News airs in your area (some markets air it at 7), it should be on shortly after 6:30 p.m.
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a reporter. I'm so proud of him!
UPDATE - Unfortunately it's been cancelled.. Darn! It's sleeting instead of snowing here now and NBC decided that it wasn't exciting enough for a live shot. We're bummed!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Watch Ryan tonight..*Update*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how awesome!!
ReplyDeletewe'll be watching from texas :)
Oh bummer. That would have been really cool!
ReplyDeleteBUMMER!!! I was ready to watch him!! :(
ReplyDeleteI taped it! I'm so sorry that his piece got bumped!
ReplyDeleteThat would have been really cool!
ReplyDelete