Thursday, February 14, 2013

Because I can't think right now...

I have a million posts swirling around in my head. A lot has happened lately and I haven't really reflected much on it. You add a baby to the family and you are just trying to survive for a while, but what a life-changing ride we've been on lately. I really need to stop and ponder it. And my version of pondering something is writing about it here, so I better get on that.

But for now, because I feel like I've been going-going-going (every kid has been sick and now illness seems to be working its way through the line-up a second time) and I need to crash on the couch with Essie for thirty minutes before her big sister and brother wake up from their naps, I will just wish you a happy Valentine's Day and share some shots from this week. Hope you're having a great day!







13 comments:

  1. GREAT photos! I can't even pick a favorite. It's fun to see somebody (besides me) that likes dressing their kids in matching clothes (at least once in while, for holidays, pics, etc.) We have the same genders too - girl/boy/girl. :) I already bought their Easter clothes - bright pink/white/orange for the girls and orange/white for the boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!! Essie is a doll!! Happy Valentine´s Day!! I have three kids too but they are older and four years apart so it´s not as difficult. Hang in there :) I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love all the pictures!!! You are such a great photographer! Clara has the best facial expressions!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essie is so beautiful! Love those eyes! And, naps, you say? How do you make that miracle happen? I've got a 3 month old that will only do 30 minutes here and there, crashes at 5:30 and decides it's time to be "up" at 3. I'm exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cuties! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your babies are adorable and all your photographs look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Essie is filling out! They are all such beautiful kiddos! Beautiful mama too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the cutest kids. Happy Valentine's (Belated)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure of its the fact that your kids keep getting cuter or if its the light or what! But these pics are amazing!!! Essie has gorgeous eyes!!! Wow !! Great pics. Clara is breathtaking and Luke is just so charming as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your family is so beautiful! Hope everyone is on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete