Sunday, May 29, 2011

My husband, the actor

I forgot to post the clip of Ryan on The Event, for those who missed it.


It was a lot longer, and closer-up, than we expected. I was so excited that I started cheering and missed the last part of what he said!

The best part was that I let Clara stay up to watch (Luke's always up) and as soon as he came on the screen she pointed and said, "Dada!" I couldn't believe it! I mean, she does that all the time when he's on the news, but it's hit-or-miss depending on whether she looks at the screen, so I didn't expect her to even notice his quick clip that night. But, to my delight, she did. And now it makes a cute story for when she's older.

Oh, our poor kids. When they're teenagers, their parents are going to pull out tapes like this one when their friends come over.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I was hoping you would post that!! I love it, great job!!! ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, so neat! I remember the one time I saw my dad on "tay-vee". It was like our hero became an even bigger hero haha! Your kids get to experience that times 1,000. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I was so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dvr'd it just ti see Ryan, I was so excited!! So cut about Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I got annoyed when that guy walks across in front of the screen, then I remembered "supposedly" we were watching The Event, not Ryan. :)He was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO awesome! I agree with Lynn B-- I was going, "come on, gy... move so we can get back to the REAL reason I'm watching this show!" Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops... that was supposed to be "guy," not a gynecologist who stepped on-screen. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha.. love your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I totally saw it live! :) I was so impressed! Haha! He needs an agent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it. Seems so natural. I never thought of the fact that TV on in the background of a movie or tv show is actually part of the show! So neat!!

    Now don't go "all hollywood" on us!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete