Monday, October 17, 2011

A story of hope

I just wanted to share a very moving video about a baby who has defied the odds.

My husband went to school with the baby's father, and he shared the video with him. As soon as I saw it (and cried all the way through), I knew I had to post it here. It's a beautiful story of hope and faith, which is something I know a lot of us struggle with at times.

It's also a wonderful reminder that all life is a gift from God. This sweet baby has obviously already brought so much joy into the world...


11 comments:

  1. That was such a moving tribute to a beautiful boy!!! Yet another reminder that we should not give up hope!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! It's nice to hear of a miracle, with so many sad stories going around right now...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I just cried through that but WOW!!!! Didn't expect that ending!!!! Praise God! Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible miracle. I was sobbing by the end, especially thinking of the gift of my beautiful, normal son who turned one yesterday.

    He looks like such a happy boy. Thanks so much for spreading his story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't watch it yet (at work, and don't want to cry before my next patient arrives!) - I am amazed to see the title. I studied Trisomy 13 for my registry exam, and omgosh, it is an absolute miracle that that baby is alive outside of the womb. Can't wait to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful story!! What an inspirational family, and what a wonderful young child. EVERY LIFE is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful story! I had tears in my eyes through out the entire video. I'll keep this family in my prayers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank-you for sharing this beautiful story. It's nice to see joy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, bawling and at the same time smiling at his adorable face! how amazing!

    ReplyDelete