Monday, February 28, 2011

A quarter of a year

It's so hard to believe Luke is three-months old. And I don't mean I can't believe he's already three-months old. I mean I can't believe he's only three-months old.

Our serious little guy

That's because it really seems like he's always been with us, you know? Three months is such a short amount of time, yet he's one of the most important people in my life. Ever. It's amazing how that can happen so quickly. And honestly, it didn't take three months. It really took a split second.

I swear he does smile!


He had his three-month check-up today and is doing great. If you just can't get enough of Luke (and you're obligated because you're related to me), you can find more pictures and a more in-depth update on our other blog.

And thanks for all of your comments on my last post. I'm considering making some saint onesies to sell and will let you know as soon as I decide what to do. Right now I've run into a slight problem with how they come out after the first wash. The iron-transfers just looks kind of.. well.. more wrinkly than I'd like them to be. When I get that ironed out (haha, pun intended) I'll let you know. And I might just post a tutorial in the meantime, although that means both babies need to nap at the same time. We'll see how that goes!

9 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quickly he is growing! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big, K! I can't believe it. Such a little darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute, and I love that serious face! Good luck with them napping at the same time - if you accomplish that on any regular basis, fill me on your secret strategy:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, overlapping naps make for better days here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously a Gerber baby. Soooooooooo darn cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please tell me where you got the frog sleeper/outfit in this post? It's SO cute and I would love to find it! I love your blog and aspire to be a better Catholic woman because of you. You are a true inspiration, for many reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bug and Peanut - That is so sweet of you to say! I definitely don't feel like an inspiration these days (just the opposite actually!), so that was really nice of you. And the outfit is from Old Navy. I found it on the clearance rack about a month ago, so I don't know if it's still there. Don't you just love frog clothes for babies? They're always some of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete