Sunday, March 4, 2012

I like bribery

We live many states away from my parents, which means my kids don't get too see their Nana and Boppy too often. So my plan this visit was to get a photo of each of them with their grandparents that I could frame and hang in their bedrooms.

Of course, pictures of babies are always tough to get, especially ones you really want and have a limited time to capture.

We ended up with two cute ones. Not perfect, no outright smiles from the babies, but they'll do...



And I only got these by making a promise. A promise involving the iPad and Lion King.

In case I wondered if they'd remember the promise - oh, they did. I was asked about watching Lion King shortly after the little photo shoot ended.


 Whatever works! I'm just thankful Clara's old enough to finally get it.

5 comments:

  1. So cute. Gotta love bribery...haha! :)

    The pics from your sister's shower are beautiful. C looks great and the pics of the cousins are precious. Glad you all had fun! Have a safe trip back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, you have a great camera. Second, your parents, the grandparents are gorgeous.

    I think photos that aren't perfect, where the kids are not perfectly smiling ARE adorable, actually. I love how much Luke looks like his Grandma!

    OMG!

    AND, YES, isn't it great when they are at the age where they get it.

    So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Luke looks so much like his grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bribery was our potty training method and it involves an iphone and videos too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete